- First Aid Antiseptic
- Allows ease of use when applying 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Effectively helps to protect you, your family and the community during cold and flue season
- Substrate used in this product is more like a soft cloth than a paper towel
- Comfortable to the skin
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply product on the affected area of the body 1 to 3 times a day.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaging, let dry first.
To Start Wipes: Pull up on the wipe from the center of the roll and thread through the dispensing opening.
- Active Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
- Inactive Ingredient: Purified Water
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not get in eyes.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For more information, please refer to the product Safety Data Sheet.
How is using a Pharma-C 70% Isopropyl Alcohol wipe different than using liquid alcohol and a cotton ball?
Our product is designed to be more convenient for use than the typical method, but is just as effective. Additionally, our wipe is larger than a cotton ball and because the cloth is made from synthetic fibers, you are less likely to get lint or debris in the wound.
What is the best way to start the roll of wipes so a new wipe comes up every time?
Pull up on the wipe from the center of the roll and thread through the dispensing opening. Pull that wipe through and a new one will replace it. Do not start the roll from the outer edge or you will find that your wipes will not pop up as easily.
- UPC: 6 44098 03033 6
- Item Code: 200736-48
- Canister of 40 Wet Wipes
- Item Quantity: One case of 6 containers
- Package Description: Plastic dome canister with flip opening
- Item Description: Sheets; low-lint synthetic fiber